What data we collect:
Personally-Identifying Information may be collected when a visitor chooses to interact with CivicPoint Consulting in ways that require CivicPoint Consulting to gather that information. The amount and type of information that CivicPoint Consulting gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
- Downloading free resources: We ask visitors who wish to receive free resources to provide an email address.
- Contact form: Visitors who wish to reach out to us are asked to complete our contact form, which requests visitor name, organization name, email address, phone number, and the visitor’s message.
- Free Resources: When you provide your email in conjunction with a free resource you would like to receive, https://CivicPointConsulting.com will send you an email with a link to download the free resource. You may also receive marketing or market research emails from CivicPoint Consulting. You always have the choice to opt out of these emails and about whether to take part in our market research.
- Marketing Emails or Phone Calls: When you provide us with your email address or phone number, we may reach out to you with information on CivicPoint Consulting’s services.
- Market Research: We like to hear your views to help us improve our Services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our market research.
Like most websites, https://CivicPointConsulting.com collects information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, cookies, and the date and time of each visitor request. CivicPoint Consulting’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how CivicPoint Consulting’s visitors use its website.